Roof restoration in Brisbane. Quality roof painting services. We offer an unequalled 10-year warranty on workmanship.
Roof Restoration Services
Roof restoration is often a more cost effective option than a full roof replacement. Our process involves carrying out a thorough roof inspection, in order to identify any problems with the roof. Then we provide a comprehensive and detailed scope of works and quotation. So you’re able to make a fully informed decision about the service that you want.
With over 25 years of experience, KWR Roofing are the experts at tile roof restoration, painting your roof tiles to bring them to their former glory. We repair the roof thoroughly and give the roof a high pressure clean before we paint it. We only use premium quality products in our roof restorations, products like Industrial Roof Coatings roof paint. Roof Protect roof paint allows us to be able to provide you with a 15 year warranty on our restoration work when you choose a four coat system.
How We Perform Roof Restoration
All of our roof restorations follow the same basic steps. The below procedure is something you can trust, as it’s a tried and true method for perfectly restoring a tired looking roof.
- We install edge protection and/or safety harnesses to make sure we can work safely on the roof
- Our team performs the needed roof repairs like ridge cap repointing so the roof is ready for cleaning and painting
- Next, we clean the roof using high pressure water blasters. This removes any built up dirt and moss that would normally prevent the paint bonding to the tile or metal roof
- A coat of CT Primer is now applied to the roof to allow time for it to soak into the porous tile. For metal roofs we apply Metal Primer Plus
- Almost done! Next we apply two thick coats of Roof Protect roof membrane are applied in a colour of your choice
- Lastly, we can then apply an optional coat of Nano Glaze on top to make the roof look extra glossy (Not recommended for metal roofs)